Head of Sales, Customer Insights / Quantitative Research
- full-time, DACH or Benelux
- With immediate effect.
You will be planning and leading the Go-To-Market efforts for launching resonio as the new platform for customer-insights and market research. resonio is powered by clickworker’s crowdsourcing platform with more than five million consumers online. It will allow SME clients to gain market-insights and carry out quantitative research. You will be responsible for driving online sales to customers in Europe and the U.S as part of a cross-functional and global team.
What you’ll do
- Develop a Go-To-Market plan to kick-start sales of the resonio platform in summer 2023.
- Work with our online marketing team to plan and execute advertising- and media-campaigns to nurture and grow the online-sales pipeline.
- Advise and nurture inbound enterprise sales leads and convert them to customers.
- Present and evangelize resonio on trade-fairs and conferences.
- Engage with clients and work with our product management and marketplace support team to identify product opportunities and continuously improve our service offering and lead conversion.
- Build and lead your account team consisting of junior account managers and interns.
- Plan budget and provide revenue forecasts to advance resonio to the next level.
- Minimum Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Economics.
- A hunter’s mentality combined with a proven track record of growing online sales in a market-research, SaaS or eCommerce environment.
- Excellent English language skills, verbally and spoken. German languages skills are a plus.
- Convincing and sociable person with excellent communication skills.
- Excited to build and grow ideas and products with a passion for the quantative research.
About resonio and clickworker
resonio is a brand of clickworker enabling companies to carry out surveys through our marketplace and to gain insights into consumer markets and behavior around the globe.
clickworker.com is a crowdsourcing platform which provides access to a panel of 6 million consumers participating in surveys and capturing market data. clickworker’s headquarter is located in Essen, Germany with offices in the U.S. and team members around the world.
Apply for this job
If we have peaked your interest, please send us your detailed application documents with your earliest possible start date and salary requirements. Please submit your documents only via email to[email protected]